Monday, December 8, 2008

Why you should watch Lost

"I would enjoy being stranded on a desert island.
my days would consist of the best things in the world. I would get to work with my hands, hunt and fish. I would get to construct things with my hands. I would be able to see every star in the sky. Spend tons of time praying, studying and thinking about theology. I would be able to lay down at night tired and ready for bed from putting in a hard days work.
plus i would get to hang out with you all
start fires
Forget all the stuff of the world
no jobs or worries about money
only living for life and taking it one day at a time"

-Blake Swafford

2 comments:

Isaiah Kallman said...

I would live on that island...

rachelbax said...

i would live there to if the black monster wasn't there. or jacob. or the others. well, maybe some of the others like juliet. she is nice.

i miss jin. i'm sure sun does too.

i wonder if the dharma food taste like knockoff brand food.

i wonder if there are more DI stations.

i like russo (danielle) and alex...and carl to. i wish they didnt die.

i bet rose farts alot and thats why her husband gets mad at her.

i wish i could be as witty as sawyer.

will desmond and penny live happily ever after?

im growing to like ben linus. does that make me a traitor...an other?

what about that asian guy that can sense death or something...he's weird

will claire ever get aaron back..will charlie come back from the dead?

john locke is a champ.

where did the island go...